2019 Boston Whaler 190 Montauk
Call for Price
The new 190 Montauk® elevates the beloved classic with new features and enhancements sure to win hearts for generations. Retaining all the time-tested utility and easy operation of the original Montauks, the new 190 excels for fishing, watersports and beyond. Every inch of space is maximized in this nimble center console model, meaning there's plenty of room to stretch out and enjoy the ride, whatever the day may hold.
- Convenient forward fish box / storage compartment with overboard drain.
- Standard galvanized trailer with swing tongue, LED lights and disc brakes for easy towing.
- Optional port and starboard aft seating features comfortable cushions and removable backrests.
- 60-gallon integrated fuel tank.
- Optional Fishing Package includes 72-quart cooler seat, tackle drawers and console rod holders.
- Helm console available with state-of-the-art Raymarine® navigation and fishfinding electronics including RealVision 3D.
- Fiberglass swim platform with stainless steel, telescoping swim ladder aids re-entry from the water.
- Standard 115-hp EXLPT Mercury® Command Thrust FourStroke engine or optional 150 XL with hydraulic steering.
- Teak package adds stylish touches to the boarding steps and swim ladder.
- L.O.A.: 19 ft. 4 in. (5.89 m)
- Beam: 8 ft. (2.43 m)
- Draft: 13 in. (0.33 m)
- Weight (dry, no engine): 2,000 lb. (907 kg)
- Weight (with engines, fuel and water, if applicable): 2,769 lb. (1,256 kg)
- Persons Capacity: 8
- Fuel Capacity: 60 gal. (227 L)
Additional Options Included
- Upgrade: Mercury 150XL EFI w/ Hydraulic Steering
- Classic Blue Graphics and Logos
- Split Bow Rail
- Powder Coated T-Top w/ (5) Rod Holders, Storage Bag
- Fishing Package: 72-Qt Cooler* w/ Cushion and Backrest, Tackle Drawers
- *Upgraded Yeti Console Cooler
- Teak Package: Teak Boarding Steps, Teak Flooring on Swim Platform
- Bow Cushion
- Aft Seating P&S
- Console Cover in Blue
- Reversible Pilot Seat Cover in Blue
Karavan Galvanized Lighted Trailer
Swing Tongue, Disc Brakes, Torsion Axle, Tie Downs, Mounted Spare, Jack, and Winch w/ Nylon Strap
- Circuit Breaker-Protected Instrumentation / Electrical Switch Panel
- SS Steering Wheel and Bow, Grab, & Side Rails (see Options)
- Partitioned Storage at Top of Helm
- Classic Style Navigation Lights
- Bow and Stern Lifting Eyes
- Forward Fish Box / Storage w/ OB Drain
- Bow Locker w/ Fiberglass Cover and OB Drain
- Heavy-Duty Rub Rail
- Midship Molded-in Boarding Steps P&S
- Fiberglass Swim Platform w/ Grab Rail
- Telescoping SS Swim Ladder
- Reversible Pilot Seat w/ Locking Backrest and Storage
- Access Door w/ SS Latch
- 8” SS Cleats Bow and Aft (3)
- Battery Box w/ Strap in Console
- Bilge Pump w/ Float Switch
- SS Propeller
- 19” Interior Freeboard
- Max HP
- 150 hp (112 kW)
- Length Overall
- 19 ft. 4 in. (5.89 m)
- 8 ft. (2.43 m)
- 13 in. (0.33 m)
- Dry Weight
- 2,000 lb. (907 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 8 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 60 gal. (227 L)
- Max Carry Load
- 2,500 lb. (1,134 kg)