2004 Formula Super Sport 370
~ Fresh Water Only ~
This boat is in very clean condition!
The benefits of careful upkeep, annual servicing, and heated annual storage are quite visible.
The Formula 370 Super Sport carries off - with perfection - the combination of beautiful styling and exhilarating performance that is expected of a Formula.
The hand of Thunderbird's exclusive designer, John Adams, is clearly evident in the 370 Super Sport.
508 hrs at time of listing
LOA: 37' 0"
Beam: 10' 6"
Fuel: 238 gal
Water: 43 gal
- REFRESHED Bottom Paint in 2019
- Tower w/ Extended Bimini, Fore and Aft
- Garmin 24HD Radar on Arch w/ Mast Light
- Garmin 5212 GPS
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio
- Kohler 7kw Generator
- Movable Spot Light
- Twin Command Seating w/ Dual-Position Helm & Pass. Seats
- U-Shaped Aft Lounge Seating w/ Storage
- Captain's Call Exhaust
- Integrated Swim Platform w/ Concealed SS Swim Ladder and Sof-Trac Mat
- Cockpit Table and Refrigerator
- Cockpit Wet Bar w/ Corian, Sink, Fridge, Cooler, In-Counter Trash, and Accessory Outlet
- (4) Cabin-Venting Hatches w/ Screens
- Head Compartment w/ Vanity, Sink, Dockside Pump-Out, Shower, Exhaust Fan, and Marine Head w/ Vacu-Flush
- Galley w/ Corian Counter, Sink, Fridge, (1) Burner
- Aft Cabin w/ Q Berth, Cable TV Receptacle, and Cedar Closet
- Mid-Ship Berth, Full Size
- Cabin Entertainment Center w/ Stereo, TV/DVD, Dockside Access Cord
- Pressure Water System
- Water Heater
- Transom Trunk w/ Lifts, Fender Rack/Fenders, Line Storage, Integrated Table and Cushion Storage
- Recessed Bennett Trim Tabs
- Battery Charger
- Length Overall
- 37' 0" / 11.27 m
- 10' 6" / 3.20 m
- 36" / 0.91 m
- Dry Weight
- 14,400 lbs / 6,531 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 238.0 gal / 901 L