Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: C150TXRX
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 150hp
- Type: Outboard
- Make: Motor Guide Trolling Motor
- Model: 9PX63HPCF
- Fuel: Electric
- Type: Electric
10884 N BAY SHORE DR SISTER BAY
SISTER BAY, Wisconsin, US, 54234
This list is incomplete -
call for more details!
Includes Clean Single Axle Aluminum Bunk Trailer w/ Mounted Spare and Load Guides
Includes Motor Guide Electric Trolling Motor:
Motor Guide bow-mounted, foot-controlled 36v trolling motor has Pinpoint electronics technology w/ transducer built into the lower unit, enabling the user to preset a chosen depth and speed that the motor will automatically follow.
The motor can also be set to follow a shoreline, or in a reservoir, follow the original creek channel. Those functions can be set and monitored both at the motor head controls w/ digital depth read-out, and also at the networked Pinpoint / sonar / depth finder mounted near the bow.
Pinpoint / sonar / depth finder at help obtains info from stern transducer.
- Original Marinium Nav Lights
- Original Marinium Lifting Eyes, bow and stern
- Original Marinium Recessed Aft Cleats w/ Hawse Pipes
- Port side under-gunnel rod racks
- Teak Gunnel Boards
- Lg Cooler in Front of Console
- Todd RPS w/ Storage Beneath
- Oval Livewell w/ Raw Water Intake and Discharge
- (6) Rod Holders in Front of Console and Under Gunnels
- (1) Pedestal Seat
- (3) 12v Batteries
- Anchor and Line w/ Chain
- Heavy Duty Rub Rail
- Dual Battery System w/ Battery Switch
- Water / Fuel Separator Filter
- Anchor Light
- Bow Locker
- SS Steering Wheel
- Twin Cable Steering
- Fire Extinguisher
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith, but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information, nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.